Thursday 5 September 2013

2nd generation - part 1

When I started concentrating on getting #5 Ashley pregnant, I noticed she shared a common flaw with her oldest brother, #1 Jacob... She just plainly repelled men. I have no idea what I did wrong, I joked and talked with them for most of the date, yet the moment I decided to move further, something had to go wrong. I wonder if I set the difficulty of this challenge to high accidentally... At last, I found a boy, Borys, who wanted to fool around, and after only four dates and three woo-hoo, Ashley became pregnant. Yay!


Pregnancy went well, with so many independent sims in the house she could just do whatever she wanted. But once those babies show up and older ones leave I will have a hard time... Anyway, meet the first child of 2nd generation, #8 Olivia. Her hair makes her look very bohemian like, so I got her to play with that Xylophone to build her creativity skill and make her more artistic. I see her as a great writer in the future. I doubt she will be the heir, but I must see other babies first.


I totally forgot to mention it, but I got a genie lamp while they were still living in their first house. I used just one wish to have some more money before moving and then left it in Eve's inventory. After awhile I found it and had a brilliant idea to wish for a beauty. No more boys problems for Ashley! Dates went incredibly smoothly after this.


Almost right after giving birth she went out with this dude and got pregnant again. This time she had a boy, I named him #9 Liam, and I love taking pictures of him. He got his grandma's eyes! Genetics do work apparently.


Third date in a row, another quick pregnancy, and #10 Brie was welcomed into this world. She inherited her daddy's traits for the most part. I feel she might be the next heir, it would be nice to have someone with a darker skin tone to take over. But it's not Ashley's last baby for sure, she has her whole adulthood before her.


And right, I did throw a birthday party for ageing Ashley, using it as an opportunity for a family reunion. I was kind of moved to see everyone getting along so well.


Unfortunately, a major buzz kill happened, when Eve picked exactly the moment Ashley was blowing out the candles to pass on. Well, she will be missed undoubtedly, but in the same time, she left a sweet inheritance for all of her offspring. I have no idea where it came from, but it did bring me closer to my smaller goal, that is moving them again to a bigger house.


Meanwhile, #6 and #7 grow up to teenagers. #6 Emma looks very mature, almost like an adult actually... And also, doesn't really have a problem with dating, dammit. Why didn't I pick her? Throughout her teenager days she got together with three boys, just like her sister. One of them will be her husband, when she moves out, once I decide to part with her. It will be hard, because she's so perfect. She cleans the house and take care of the babies while all of the others don't give a rat's ass, even if everything is repulsively dirty.

And then, #7 William... So useless, uh. I thought giving him a pleasure aspiration will be interesting, because I almost never choose it for sims, and I remembered why. The reason being, it makes them do absolutely NOTHING. He played video games 24/7 and sometimes tickled his nephew and nieces, and that's it. I felt really glad moving him out to university. He didn't even wanted to go, but I don't care.


Wait, I lied, he did do something - he started a few fires. Good job darling.

#3 Ethan also went to college, picked up artist major and despite his knowledge aspiration he likes flirting a lot. I somehow managed to develop a few romantic relationships with girls living in the same dormitory, without getting caught cheating. He's some sly bastard. But I love him anyway.
He even started painting some wonderful artwork and selling it for huge bucks. For a second his dormitory was richer that the main household... Then I bought a hot tub, so yeah.


Right, a small update about #2 Sophie and her sweetheart, the bartender. I discovered I'm able to invite Alex to parties, so my quiet, shy girl had to throw a bit of those to lure her into bed. It's a little more work, but looking at them I'd say it's worth it. Even if I will have to use all of the cheats in the game, I will get them together!
From other news, she changed her major to biology - I know, it's whatever, because Maxis made some honestly weird connections between majors and careers. For starters, I don't know why after psychology she can't be a doctor... Like, from all of the other choices...


I don't have much to write about #4 Noah, he spent most of his teenager days working and not much else. He went out with this one girl, asked her to be his girlfriend on a first date and eventually moved in with her. I  don't plan to play much with them, and I doubt they will want any children. But I got them a dog. When #3 Ethan graduates I think I'll just add him to this household. All of them is kinda career oriented.


Quick sum up: this is how current household looks like (from left to right): #6 Emma is a teenager, #8 Olivia is a child, #9 Liam is a child, #10 Brie is a toddler and #5 Ashley is an adult.

I think that's it for this part, a bit shorter than the last one and has much more pictures, yay! And next time it will be even more babies I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, just wanted to say that your Sims are really cute especially the toddlers, I can see lots of genetic variety which is cool :D goodluck on the challenge, I'll check your posts more often to see more of those cool sims :D

    - Myra

    ReplyDelete